you a person who can support a very busy man in his office duties?
Are you experienced in office work and
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to
get involved in helping the head of quite a large organisation to concentrate on
your vocation might be to come to
Blessed Gérard's Care Centre
in Mandeni on the North Coast of kwaZulu/Natal in South Africa and support our
Director in his various daily office tasks.
Your duty will be to assist
the president of the
Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard and director of
Gérard's Care Centre in
his tasks and help him in his office routine.
You will be required to:
- have good people skills and a friendly manner in dealing with people
from all walks of life.
- be hard working and efficient.
- deal professionally with confidential information.
- speak English absolutely fluently.
- have a positive attitude towards the Roman Catholic Church.
- have a valid work permit in case you are not a South
It will be an advantage if
- you have at least 5 years of experience as a Personal
Assistant or in Administration (with traceable references).
- you are experienced in working with Microsoft Office
(Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint).
- you spoke German.
Salary package negotiable. To start immediately.
The position is a part time position paid on an hourly rate.
This is Blessed Gérard's Care Centre in Mandeni
View Larger Map
Please post your
employment application and C.V. to
P. O. Box 440
Republic of South Africa
employment application and C.V. to fatherbbg.org.za
or fax it to +27 (86) 693
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Back to the homepage of the Brotherhood of Blessed
This page was last updated on
Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:49:46