Deacon Thomas and Mrs. Angelika Müller spent three years of their life (16 August 2005 - 11 August 2008) with us as volunteers.
Deacon Thomas Müller
· was co-responsible for the leadership of our entire organisation as a Dedicated Member and as a council member of the Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard and Blessed Gérard‘s Care Centre.
· assisted as a deacon in Holy Mass, presided over services, adminsitered Holy Communion to the sick and baptised a good number of our children.
· helped in public relation through his most interesting Internet site, press publications, picture documentation of our work and he looked after many of our guests.
· rendered pastoral counselling, helped as a caregiver in our hospice and Children‘s Home and as a driver to transport patients by ambulance, make sick calls at the patients‘ homes and to do shopping and errands.
· was very handy and skilled and did lots of maintenance and repairs to our buildings, eqipment and vehicles.
· was ready and prepared to be a jack of all trades.
Mrs. Angelika Müller
· was also involved in public relations through their Internet site, picture documentation of our work and hospitality to many of our guests.
· helped as a caregiver in our hospice where she was involved in peadiatric care for a long period of time
· helped as a caregiver and educator in our Children‘s Home, especially in the „family group“ of our older children.
· was a reliable driver to transport patients by ambulance, make sick calls at the patients‘ homes and to do shopping and errands.
· was equally ready and prepared to help out whereever help was needed.
No word, no acknowledgement and no gift could ever adequately express how
grateful we are
to Deacon & Mrs. Müller for what they have done for us.
This page is part of the Newsletter No. 28 of the Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard
Back to the homepage of the Brotherhood of Blessed
This page was last updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:50:26