THE BISHOP OF ESHOWE
RT. REV. MANSUET
PRIVATE BAG 553 · ESHOWE 3815 · SOUTH AFRICA · PHONE 0354 -
74151 · TELEFAX 0354 - 74644
- This is to acknowledge the Private Agreement
of Father Gérard Tonque
Lagleder O.S.B., Dr. Paul Zakhele Titus Thabethe, Mrs Nokuthula Marigold
Thabethe, Mr. Geoffrey Kalkwarf and Mrs
Clare Ann Kalkwarf under the regulations of Canon 299 § 1 of the
Code of Canon Law, dated 28 October 1992, to constitute a Private
Association of Christ's Faithful for the purpose of striving with a
common effort to foster a more perfect life by works of charity.
- This purpose is one of those mentioned in CIC, Can. 298 § 1 and none of
the sort mentioned in CIC, Can. 301 § 1.
- In accordance with CIC, Can. 304 § 1 they have drawn up statutes defining
the purpose, the centre, the governance, the conditions of membership and
the manner of action of the association.
- In accordance with CIC, Can. 304 § 2 they selected the name
"Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard" for the association.
- In accordance with CIC, Can 305 § 1 they subdue the association under my
supervision and ask me for my governance.
- I hereby formally decree,
- that I have reviewed and acknowledge the statutes which they have
drawn up for the association. (CIC, Can. 299 § 3);
- that I give my consent, that the association may call itself
"catholic". (CIC, Can. 300);
- that by virtue of this decree I grant to the association juridical
personality. (CIC, Can. 322 § 1).
Signed at Eshowe, on this the 20th day of April, 1993
+ Mansuet Dela Biyase
Bishop of Eshowe
Bishop Mansuet Dela Biyase of the
Diocese of Eshowe about the Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard
Back to the homepage /
constitution of the Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard
This page was last updated on
Thursday, 17 January 2013 18:31:45