Click on the graphics above to get detailed information about our different relief programmes!
We do not just provide health care, but a comprehensive program of holistic care.
How YOU can help us
to help the poor & needy, sick, terminally ill & dying, sick, neglected, abused, malnourished, abandoned, homeless and orphaned children, underprivileged and people in emergencies.
All our charity projects: Care Centre: Hospice · HAART Programme · HIV/AIDS Education · Malnutrition Clinic · Children's Home · Pre-Primary School and Crèche · Bursary Fund · Poor Sick Fund · Relief Fund · First Aid and Emergency Service · Disaster Relief · Social club for the aged
PLEASE HELP us to help
- by joining us
- as an Active Member if you are able and prepared to help in our projects to serve the poor as a volunteer and agree with our principles. This will only make sense if you live in the Mandeni area! In this case, please call our office at 032 4562743.
- as a Donor member if you want to support our service financially on a regular basis.
- as a Spiritual Supporter if you want to help us through your prayers regularly.
- by a donation towards our charity work.
- Financial contributions are most needed.
- If you want to donate goods, kindly contact us beforehand to make sure that the donation will be really useful.
- by making the "Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard" a beneficiary in your Last Will and Testament.
- by recommending us, e.g. to your networks (family, friends, service club, social network, business partners etc.) online, by e-mail or word of mouth.
- by your prayers that God may bless our service and those we serve.
Back to the homepage / code of the Brotherhood of Blessed Gérard
Page last modified on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 12:49:59